Invigorate Essential Oil Blend
Put that pep back in your step. This smooth blend of frankincense, eucalyptus, and rosemary will both brighten up and spike the senses; morning, day, or night.
0.5 fl oz / 15ml
For those moments when you need a little pick me up, that time you tried to give up caffeine, or just want to feel energized. Place 10 - 15 drops into your diffuser for best results.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or nursing, contact your health practitioner before using. Some essential oils may promote sunburn.
Good To Know
A few Dos & Don'ts of Essential Oils
- Do dilute essential oils. Nebulizing diffusers don’t require dilution, but regular use in diffusers and use in custom blends or cleaning/body care products require water dilution or a carrier oil.
- Don’t use certain essential oils on the body if you will be in/near direct sunlight. Certain citrus-based oils can amplify the possibility of sunburn, and should be avoided at times when you will be in direct sunlight.
- Do carefully consider which blends or oils will be best for you. Do you have migraines? Blends with lavender might be best. Do you have a cold? Blends with eucalyptus might be best. There are plenty of varieties of oils, and we carry specialized blends that serve many purposes.
- Don’t use certain essential oils while pregnant.
- Do use your diffusers regularly. Simply add 5 - 10 drops to water for the ultrasonic diffuser or 5 - 10 drops of the essential oil directly into the nebulizing diffuser for hours of aromatherapy.