Why is coconut wax the best wax for candles?
Coconut wax is a sustainable alternative to paraffin and soy wax. Coconut wax is made from cold-pressed coconut meat, just like coconut oil. Coconut wax burns longer and cleaner than the popular soy wax found on the market.
When we first looked into scented candles as part of our mindful wellness collection, we were disappointed by the lack of organic and sustainable wax options out there. Then we discovered coconut wax! The more we looked into it, the more we liked what we saw:
- Coconuts are organic and more eco-friendly to harvest.
- Coconut wax is obtained via a natural process.
- Coconut wax burns slowly and cleanly. It burns cooler so it lasts longer.
- It can hold a higher fragrance concentration than coy and throws scent extremely well.
Our coconut wax candles burn for 50 hours, making for a subtle yet immersive backdrop for any room in your home.
Care & Use:
- Always burn within sight on a non-flammable surface.
- Keep away from objects that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Trim wick to 1/4" prior to each lighting.
- For best results, burn no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains.