French Linen Duvet Cover
Sourced in small batches from France, our Sijo linen duvet cover is the ultimate luxury. We create our organic linen duvet covers mindfully and work to ensure that our process is environmentally friendly. Even better… our french linen is stonewashed for lived-in softness, and it only gets more comfortable with time!
*Please note that this product is a duvet cover, only. It is not a comforter, nor does it come with an insert at this time. It is sometimes pictured with an insert to show how the bedding may look when filled with the duvet insert or comforter of your choice.
Our signature 100% French Flax Linen Duvet Cover is stonewashed for a luxurious soft feel. Please note that this product does not come with pillow cases.
Each duvet cover is designed with sustainability in mind, and is created to be supremely soft.
More about our French Linen:
- Ultimate Softness: We stone-wash our French Linen to ensure it's as soft as possible! With time, the material gets even softer and cozier, making it a great duvet cover choice.
- Small-batch sourced: All of our raw materials, such as flax, for our French linen is small-batch sourced in the Normandy region of France. This region is known for producing some of the highest quality flax and linen in the world.
- Eco-Friendly: French flax requires minimal water, and therefore is more sustainable and eco-friendly to produce.
The best way to keep your French Linen Duvet Cover feeling soft is to use a gentle machine wash setting, tumble dry on low, or steam if preferred. Our 100% French Linen Duvet Cover may also be dry cleaned.
Good To Know
- Coconut shell button closures mean less impact on the environment
- Each corner snaps to the insert so that making your bed is a snap...literally
- Add a French Linen sheet set to receive 20% off.