French Linen Sheet Set
Color choice sold out? Check out our Sample Sale Collection for a 3 piece set.
The French linen used for our French Linen Sheet Set is the ultimate luxury. Sourced in small batches directly from France, our linen sheet set is mindfully designed and created, and we work to ensure that our process is environmentally friendly. Even better… our French linen sheet set is stonewashed for lived-in softness, and it only gets more comfortable with time!
All of our French Linen is woven from genuine french flax fabric for a luxurious feel. Our signature French Linen Sheet Set includes:
- 1x Fitted French Linen Sheet
- 2x French Linen Pillow Cases
- Optional French Linen Flat Sheet
What differentiates our French Linen?
- Stone-washed Softness: Our French Linen begins soft because of our stone-washing process, and only gets better and softer with time and washing.
- Small-batch Sourcing: The flax for our French linen is sourced in the Normandy region of France in small batches, meaning you're getting the best quality bedding possible.
- Sustainable Materials: Because French flax requires minimal water, it is more eco-friendly to produce than other fabrics and materials.
The easiest way to keep your new French Linen Sheets fresh is by hand wash, or machine wash with cold water. Completely rinse any soap or detergent from your French Linen to keep them incredibly soft. If you use a washing machine, use a gentle machine wash setting, tumble dry on low, or steam if preferred. Our 100% French Linen Sheet Set may also be dry cleaned.
Good To Know
Create your own bundle! Add a duvet cover to receive 20% off.