Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Our ultra cooling and soft eucalyptus duvet cover is like silk, but better. All of our duvet covers and eucalyptus products are created sustainably and Oeko-Tex certified, meaning there are no harmful chemicals used and that all components meet strict guidelines.
*Please note that this eucalyptus duvet is a duvet cover, only. It is not a comforter, nor does it come with an insert at this time. It is sometimes pictured with an insert to show how the bedding may look when filled with the duvet insert or comforter of your choice. This duvet cover also does not come with pillowcases.
Our luxurious Eucalyptus Lyocell Duvet Cover features sustainable coconut shell buttons and easy-to-use corner snaps to keep your bedding insert securely in place. Our eucalyptus duvet keeps you cool in the heat, and warm in the cold due to the amazing natural properties of eucalyptus fabric.
Benefits of our Eucalyptus Lyocell Duvet Cover:
- Sleep Healthier: Our eucalyptus duvet material is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and cooling. Studies show that cooler environments promote better sleep.
- Luxurious Material: Ultra-smooth, our eucalyptus fabric duvet covers are silky soft and feel cool to the touch.
- Sustainable & Eco-Friendly: We are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning harmful chemicals and pesticides are not used at any stage in our production process of duvet covers.
Enjoy a soft & fluffy eucalyptus lyocell duvet cover by cleaning it with gentle wash cycles or by hand washing. Tumble-dry on low,or steam if you prefer. To ensure the longevity of your new eucalyptus lyocell duvet cover, hang dry. You may also dry clean your eucalyptus duvet cover when faced with tougher stains.
Good To Know
- Coconut shell button closures mean less impact on the environment
- Each corner snaps to the insert so that making your bed is a snap...literally
- Add a Eucalyptus Sheet Set to receive 20% off